Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Things I want to share

Welcome to my new blog!
I never wanted to write a blog, but today I changed my mind.

I was trying to find a special solution for a problem with the JavaScript WYSIWYG editor "TinyMCE" and it took me hours and hours googling around.
Finally I found the solution in the source code so I tried it and it worked!

There are many blogs and forums out there dealing with the same topic, so I could go and sign up at these forums and write my solution there.
Or I just open up a new blog and everytime, I find a rare solution to a common problem I will post it here!

Since I often found solutions to my problem in others blogs, this might be a way to give some of the knowledge I collected back.

Have fun reading!
Feedback will be appreciated :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment